For complete self-disinfection of an apartment you will need:
- protective gloves - if you do not use gloves during routine cleaning, then during disinfection they must be worn, they will protect you from the effects of chemicals and bacteria, discard them immediately after completing all procedures;
- antibacterial drug or spray, intended for processing furniture (especially those that cannot be wetted with water);
- vinegar solution and lemon juice - a folk remedy for the destruction of harmful bacteria on surfaces;
- disinfectant with phenol or chlorine in the composition;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- ammonia and turpentine;
Cleaning the bedroom
- First of all, you need to replace all bed linen... Even if, let's say, you changed it a day or two ago.
- Be sure to clean blankets, blankets, pillows, mattresses... Most rugs, pillows and duvets are machine washable very well. However, if it seems to you that this will not be enough, then it is better to give these items to dry cleaning.
- Mattresses are disinfected with a solution hydrogen peroxide and soda... Take 3 tbsp. tablespoons of baking soda, 1 glass of hydrogen peroxide 3% and 2-3 drops of liquid soap. Mix all ingredients, pour into a spray bottle and spray all over the mattress. Wait for the composition to dry and remove the residue with a vacuum cleaner.
- Treat with a special disinfectant solution all surfaces in the roomwith particular attention to doorknobs, cabinet knobs, switches, computer keyboards, telephone, and other surfaces that you come into contact with most often. If you could not buy a disinfection solution, you can prepare it yourself (but it will not work for equipment): dilute vinegar in proportions of 3: 1 in water, or ammonia, you can treat the surfaces in the bedroom with the resulting composition.
- Thoroughly ventilate the room after the disinfection cleaning is completed.
All living rooms are cleaned according to the same principle, for example, a living room, a hall, an office, etc.
Disinfection of the kitchen
- To start disinfect all pens from cabinets, refrigerator, dishwasher, tiles. Then move on to handling switches and household appliances, as well as utensils. For cleaning, you can use vinegar or saline solution (1 part vinegar or salt to 3 parts water).
- Spongesthat you use to wash dishes or wipe the surfaces of countertops, rags or towels that serve the same purpose should ideally be thrown away immediately and replaced with new ones. If there is no way to throw away the kitchen towels, then wash them at the maximum temperature in the washing machine. Don't forget to change them every two days as well.
- When cleaning kitchen floors, use turpentine (turpentine)... Add it to the rinse water. It will help remove most stubborn stains, as well as disinfect the floor and purify the indoor air (just a few drops on a bucket of water). Turpentine is harmless to fabrics, so it can also be used for disinfecting upholstered furniture and clothing.
- Required ventilate the room after you finish cleaning.
Cleaning of the toilet and bathroom
- Through special chlorine-containing preparations process all plumbing in the room / s. Also pay special attention to the door handles and cabinet knobs, the door itself, switches, taps, shower cubicle and shower.
- Do not forget about disinfection of hygiene items... Soak your toothbrush in water with a few drops of tea tree essential oil. This formulation helps to kill most of the harmful bacteria that accumulate on this personal care product.
- Required change all towels... Wash them at a high temperature in the washing machine. Change your personal towels at least every two days.
- The floors in the room should also be treated chlorine cleaner or water with a few drops of turpentine.
DIY disinfectant recipes
If you do not have at your fingertips special household chemicals intended for disinfection cleaning of the apartment, and you need to disinfect the premises urgently, you can use one of the following folk recipes:
- Dissolve a few drops of ammonia in a glass of clean water. The resulting composition can be used to treat various surfaces in order to get rid of fungal infections, as well as to sterilize the house.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection can be done with hydrogen peroxide solution. Dissolve one glass of this drug in 10 liters of pure water. This product is also suitable for cleaning floors and disinfecting various surfaces.
- One of the most effective home disinfectants is vinegar. A vinegar solution can be used to treat the apartment. Dissolve one part vinegar in three parts water, pour the resulting mixture into a spray bottle and treat all surfaces in the house with it. Lemon juice can be used as a substitute for vinegar.
- A solution based on table salt works well during disinfection cleaning in an apartment. You can prepare it by dissolving a pack of salt in 3 liters of water. With the help of such a composition, you can disinfect any surface, including tables, countertops, sinks in the kitchen.
- The bathroom and the bathroom must be disinfected with chlorine-containing products. This is the only way to achieve the maximum disinfecting effect.
Chemicals for disinfecting the apartment
- white... The most popular drug used for cleaning and disinfecting plumbing fixtures and linen. To treat a toilet, sink, bath or shower, dilute Whiteness with water in a ratio of 1:10. If you plan to disinfect your laundry, add 2 tbsp for every liter of water. spoons of funds. All things must be left in the composition for 30 minutes or more;
- chloramine B... This tool has replaced the usual Monochloramine. It helps to disinfect white linens, dishes, children's toys and sanitary ware. For processing, you need to dilute 100 ml of the product in 2 liters of water. Dishes and things can be kept in the solution for about 60 minutes, and children's toys - for 30 minutes. After soaking, rinse everything thoroughly;
- bleaching powder... A well-known powder preparation that perfectly disinfects fabrics and sanitary ware. In the first case, it cannot be used for woolen items, colored and synthetic fabrics. For processing, you need to dilute 250 g of the product in 10 liters of water, insist the mixture for 2 hours, and then use the clarified solution.