Overview and selection of heating for an apartment
Autonomous heating of an apartment allows you to abandon low-quality utility services and independently plan your expenses for heating your home. Therefore, every year there are more and more owners of "autonomous vehicles".
Types of autonomous heating of apartments
Individual heating of an apartment can be:
- Gas... Water heated by the boiler is used as a heat carrier;
- Electric... Most often, heated floors are installed in apartments. They are easy to operate, do not spoil the design of the room.
Gas boilers are very popular among the population. But for such equipment it is necessary to obtain permits. The permit is issued by the administrative body on the basis of the following documents:
- document on the ownership of the living space where it is planned to install individual heating.
According to the current legislation, the replacement of heating in the apartment is carried out by the tenant at his own expense. This also applies to the replacement of risers, radiators. Which is often carried out when connected to an autonomous heating source.
Advantages of individual heating of an apartment
- The owner sets the temperature in the apartment and even in individual rooms at his own discretion. You can also adjust the heating mode depending on the time of day;
- This is the best way to save money and resources;
- During the off-season, when the central heating does not work, the autonomous system creates coziness;
- The efficiency of modern systems of autonomous heating of apartments is very high, so money is not wasted;
- The apartment heats up evenly;
- Heating equipment for apartments is very easy to operate.
According to experts, the only drawback of individual heating of an apartment is the high cost of installation and the difficulty of obtaining documentation. The equipment will pay off in more than one year. Indeed, when installing, for example, a gas boiler, it is necessary to replace the heating radiators in the apartment. Cast iron ones have too high inertia - they accumulate heat for a long time, instead of giving it to the room.
Apartment heating price
The price of heating an apartment is made up of many factors:
- the cost of heating equipment;
- cost of permits;
- the cost of preparatory work (for warm floors it is necessary to make a special screed);
- the cost of radiators, pipes, valves;
- the cost of installing and starting the system.
Thus, the price of heating an apartment can be roughly calculated by determining at least the type of equipment.